Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Pin Prick Itchy Dot

An old hobby ....

Today there is nothing new, rather old - for now it's about books. Reading is actually for almost 20 years of my hobbies. More and more or less. Never established with sufficient precision to a genre, something light, something heavier - even a non-fiction, sometimes serene. I love the variety as more :-)

past - that time before the children and before sewing, etc - there were of course many more books I've devoured in the years to come. But I have not completely stopped yet. and some Schmöker is always on the bedside table. And there is now a handsome bookcase in our house because I can throw away books is indeed not given away, and so at most times one that did not like me added.

So it was obviously clear that I registered very excited at this blog:
Bine & Caro place here from time to time before books and also to encourage certain "Book Themes" for reading. We start with books, appears in the title of a color. And just to follow two tips that sounded so good that I immediately go to my favorite bookstore once had that has been delivered.


of you who do not know what it is to read, I recommend my latest book I've read "The Time Traveler's Wife"


A beautiful book about love, that is, admittedly, but a little difficult to read at the beginning, because you must get used to the time jumps first. But the further you go, the longer solves the "mystery" and it's hard to put it down manually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment