Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Golden Spoon Online Appliation

the diagnosis



Hey You,
has now been happening a lot. At least for the "stageing" terms. I am for now with my doctor visits by and I have as mentioned been consistently positive results. Now the only missing from the bone marrow and thus the ultrasound sonography (I get on 13.02. In the final interview)
My lungs are also perfectly fine, so I would be prepared for the therapy. Let's see already what to expect as this to me. Got to hear quite a few in the waiting rooms. Is really pronounced as some people simply go on it to tell how badly they do it through the chemo and how bad life but actually is. Can only shake his head. Sure, there are several side effects such as hair loss, nausea, diarrhea, etc., which burden a mainly psychological, but you can still see it as a process of healing. As a good fight, in which time was now to expect such a thing. Every body reacts differently to such a charge. We will see how hard that is with me.
I would now take even the opportunity to tell you a little more about my exact diagnosis: I'm in the so-called "nodular lymphozytenprädominanten Hodgkin's lymphoma" diseased.
Lymphozytenprädominant is, in my specific lymphocytes (CD20), ie white Blood cells from cancer cells are affected.
During the 80-year biological and clinical studies have shown that the Hodgkin's lymphoma can occur in several different ways: including as nodular lymphozytenprädominantes Hodgkin's lymphoma and a classic Hodgkin's lymphoma. The differences lie mainly in clinical characteristics, their immunophenotypes, their molecular genetics, its relationship to Epstein-Barr virus and its natural course. According to the WHO classification on average 95% of cancer patients on classical Hodgkin lymphoma, and only 5% of nodular lymphozytenprädominanten Hodgkin lymphoma. In general, these are mainly men aged between 30 and 50 years. You see So I lie a little below average, which could ultimately have a positive effect on my course of therapy.
For the remainder of it for now is that my pending results of the bone marrow examination (blood and tissue from the bone marrow) and sonography fails as expected, well, it improves my chances of one of the low stage (I or II) diagnosed get . Ie the lower the stage, the better the chances of recovery and lower doses, the Tharpie.
Here is an brief overview of the stages: Stage I


The cancer is only in the area found a lymph node area or outside in just one area or organ the lymph nodes.

stage II
Either of the following applies:
Cancer is found in one or more lymph node areas, located on the side of the diaphragm.
The cancer is found only in one area or organ and the surrounding lymph nodes.
more lymph node regions on the same side of the diaphragm may be affected by cancer.

stage III
The cancer is in lymph node areas on both sides found the diaphragm. The cancer may have spread to one area or organ near the lymph node area and / or the spleen.

stage IV
Either of the following must apply at Stage IV: The cancer
hat sich auf mehr als einer Stelle auf eine Organ oder Organe außerhalb des Lymphsystems ausgebreitet.Unabhängig davon ob in den diese Organe benachbarten Lymphknoten Krebszellen gefunden werden oder nicht.
Der Krebs hat sich auf nur ein Organ außerhalb des Lymphsystems ausgebreitet, aber auch entfernt liegende Lymphknoten sind befallen.

Wie Ihr seht stehen auch hier meine Chancen ganz gut, da ich mich laut den aktuellen Ergebnissen auf einem guten Weg befinde. Soweit also zum aktuellen Stand.
Ansonsten geht’s mir eigentlich gut. Hänge halt zuhause rum und versuche mir bestmögliche Beschäftigungen zu suchen. Versuche gerade mir mal einige Gedanken für meine Wissenschaftliche Hausarbeit zu machen (Voraussetzung for the present state examination), maybe I can use the time to even read some literature and to make ne structure completed. I certainly hope that your exams are going well and you well. Ye can not something be hearing from you. For my part, it's off on 13.02. further.

Oh yes, you have also a CT image from my collection (over 500 images) picked out by you can see the lymph nodes as a gray, round objects in the red circle. It looks really worn out ;-)
To date, I wish you a pleasant rest adjusts week, on you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment