Friday, February 4, 2011

Where To Get Calamari

Anna

Since I " Anna " know, I'm not Day without them out of the house. You can just do everything with - whether on the way to kindergarten, for shopping in the city, traveling, or Sunday excursion. Anna is just easy to clean, functional and perfectly usable. She swallows a camera just like a water bottle. And a book fits perfectly clean, when, once again a waiting period must be usefully filled. Anna is for me simply the best companion. And the great thing about Anna: If you want to change something in the look that requires only a new door! And once they look quite different. You notice already - I'm after 1 / 4 year trial period is still completely thrilled with Griselda bag pattern.

And so it was high time to care for a little variety in everyday life:

had given reason, a weather-resistant variant ago :-)

The oilcloth cover and the mymaki-ribbon "little mouse", the wet weather could not give a much better stand in the pocket and everything stays dry. So far I did always the classic - a black handbag. So there was just this one variant of this, however, decorated with embroidery, it's not so boring looks. And I am amazed at how easily the embroidered suede leather made!

I wish you a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment